- Main frame of the product is 18mm lake matte painted first-class MDF.
- Interior design is 18mm melamine-surfaced particle board.
- The legs of the product are produced from first-class dried beech tree, and they are smoked eucalyptus color.
- The legs are supported with two 20*40 metal profile to prevent the product from sagging.
- The legs are produced with mortise and tenon method.
- Inside the drawers, brand HETTICH slow motion rail system is used.
- Allen screw bolts and steel pegs are used for the assembly of the legs of the product. This is necessary for a durable product.
- For the console doors, 3-piece HAFELE brand hinges are used.
(This is to ensure the use of the product for years without overhanging).
- HAFELE brand is used for the attachment materials of the product.
- The paint used on the product is high quality “unleaded” local brand product.
Regularly dust & Gently wipe the surface with a soft microfiber cloth for wooden, glass, or metal surfaces.
For Sofas, Rugs and any soft material, vacuum thoroughly to remove any dust.
Treat any fresh stains with a white cloth by blotting, not rubbing.