- The body of the product is 18 mm first class MDF with matte lacquer paint.
- The interior design of the product includes 18 mm melamine-surfaced particle board.
- The legs of the product are produced from first-class dried beech tree, painted in smoked eucalyptus color.
- The wooden leg is supported by a hidden middle leg to prevent the product from deflection over time.
- The legs are produced with mortise and tenon method.
- HETTICH branded rails with brakes are used for the drawers.
- The connection of legs is made by means of hex head bolts and steel dowels, not chipboard screws. This enables them to be assembled and disassembled as many times as desired. This is essential for durability.
- HAFELE branded materials are used as the fasteners of the product.
- The paint used in the product is ‘lead-free’ and is the best quality domestic product.
- The open compartment in the body is made of colored natural oak veneered MDF material.
- The backside board used on the product is single piece to prevent the product from deflection.
Regularly dust & Gently wipe the surface with a soft microfiber cloth for wooden, glass, or metal surfaces.
For Sofas, Rugs and any soft material, vacuum thoroughly to remove any dust.
Treat any fresh stains with a white cloth by blotting, not rubbing.